Friday, March 19, 2004

Intermission Period


I'm so tired.

Finding out about Sophia's death early this morning certainly sucked the goodness out of today. I lack sleep, lack appetite and lack inspiration to do this blog. The only silver lining in this dark cloud is that if I venture into my fiction writing at the moment, I'll probably be inspired enough to actually write. But I lack the energy to open my documents files.

I was running around in Jay's link page and looking at the other local blog pages and it made me wonder if I'm such a geek. People there are talking about what they're doing with their day, what they're doing with their life, what they want for Christmas, etc. Then I think about my own blog and it makes me cringe a little bit.

But then, I think about my reaction to having a comment or message board installed here: "What the fuck for? I don't care and don't want to know what the other people are thinking about. Go away." Or something like that. Maybe it's a little also because that an empty comment feature is ultimately scarifying for me like sunlight is to a vampire. ("I'm meltiiiinnnggg....")

Go figure.

See? Get thee to a writing board and the words just pour out right now. Ah, Sophia, we hardly knew ye...

I'd get back to work right now but there are no news updates I need to flash at the moment. Besides, if you wanted that, you'd go here, right?

Now go away and leave the nice serial killer alone. I'm thinking of skinning some local bloggers...


No comments: