Tuesday, March 16, 2010

See you in Dreams!

Well, tomorrow's the Neil Gaiman event, with the awarding ceremony and the book launch. Still no word on what the book's title will be (unless it's really Revelations).

As the ceremony date was neaing, I wasn't sure if I was invited, given I hadn't received any invitation or some such. Yes, I know my story is included in the book that's set to be launched but I wanna be sure of these things, if you know what I mean.

Finally, I received an email from Fully-Booked's Rhea Llamas only this morning inviting me to the event. Good to know I won't be crashing the book launch.

Here are the details:

MARCH 17 - REVELATIONS: Stories of Light and Darkness
The 3rd Philippine Graphic/Fiction Awards Night
7pm, Rockwell Tent, Power Plant Mall, Makati City
Mr. Gaiman will announce the winners in the prose fiction, comics and short film categories of the 3rd Philippine Graphic/Fiction Awards. Fully Booked will hold a raffle for a book-signing event that same night.



See details here.

Hope to see you people there!

***

Updated to add: Here's the cover shot of the book! Good to know that my story "Logovore" will finally have a home.



No comments: