Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Sound of Dragon Wings

On a lighter note, I'm happy to hear that vin's draconic anthology, A Time of Dragons, will finally see the light of day courtesy of Anvil Publishing by the end of March.

Here's the money quote:

Join the book launch of A Time for Dragons (Anvil Publishing), edited by Vincent Simbulan, March 29, 2009 (Sunday), 3:00 pm, Shangri-la Mall Grand Atrium. This book is a collection of new dragon stories by Filipino authors to present the dragon in new and inventive ways, and renew and refresh the dragon for a more sophisticated and mature audience. Don’t miss the parade of dragons at the launch in Shangri-la Mall.

Haven't seen the cover yet, will post it as soon as I can. Isn't andrew doing it? I know he did the art for the pages.

In any case, am glad my dragon story in this anthology is finally coming out. Johnny Tatô was already getting pissed for not being able to tell his story.

Update: Yeah! My Internet prowess is good! Here's the cover! (Found here. Though the colors seem to have turned... funky on my blog.)

Update: And for some really teasing excerpts, check out andrew's samplings here. I was really wowed with his illustration for Cyan Abad's story.


No comments: