Thursday, January 15, 2009

From 4 to 21

Woo, here's some dandy book cover eye-candy.



dean's just posted the cover of the upcoming Philippine Speculative Fiction IV as well as info on the book launch (February 28, 2009, 5:30 p.m. at the U-View Theater in Fully-Booked High Street in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City).

Yes, one of my stories is there and is my first publication for the year 2009.

As additional eye-candy, here's the back cover. Am proud to say I finally got to know the designer of the kick-ass covers of the PSF series and he's damn good. (Hi Pao!)



Pretty, ennit?

And... oh look! Someone left a copy of Tales of Fantasy and Enchantment (which was published in February 2008) lying around here. I wonder who owns this copy with its very... uh, interesting cover. *coughcough*



Garr.

Anyway, hope to see you at the launch!

11 comments:

pierrot said...

Can I borrow the Tales when you're done :)

banzai cat said...

heh been done with that since last year ;-)

Don said...

uh, don't bother sharmaine. LOL :)

banzai cat said...

well, it's not my copy anyway ;-)

pierrot said...

Don, why not? :)

Mr. Banzai, so can I borrow somebody's Tales?

Charles said...

Because Don is a literary snob! =)

pierrot said...

Ohhhh :)

banzai cat said...

sharmaine: heh I just realized it's my copy but I lent it to [identity-protected]. I can pass it on to you.

charles: now children behave. :-)

Don said...

TRUE THAT! HAHA

Ryan said...

buy me a copy. i will pay you and get it when i go to RP

banzai cat said...

don: Hehe snob and proud ba?

ryan: sure man. not a problem. :-) yay! so when are you coming back?