Monday, March 08, 2004

A Report from the Front Lines


I'm dead tired.

It's been a busy past week for me, as evidenced by my inability to blog last Thursday and Friday. Even my weekend was full up, hence the feeling of being run through a giant mill-wheel.

But some notes:

>> There's an P80 paperback sale in all branches of Goodwill Bookstore so you can buy new-condition books worth the usual P200-P300 at a measly price of P80. Of course, not all their paperbacks are tagged as such but a goodly number of 'em. And it'll last until March 16 so make it count, boys and girls.

I actually found out about this after I purchased a couple of paperbacks (The Bloody Red Baron by Kim Newman and Dawn Song by Michael Marano) last Sunday in Goodwill Makati which I thought would cost around P500 but only came out around P160. That also explained why a number of customers going around had 3-4 books in hand at that time.

Huh, the thought just drives me crazy. Gotta go back and make a full frontal assault on the place. Grawr!

>> Check out these outtakes of Mel Gibson's movie, The Passion. Dont' know if this is real but it's reeeeally funny. Also explains a bit of that lightning stuff.

(Courtesy of The Minor Fall, the Major Lift. You can see how tired I am also that I didn't copy-paste the pertinent sections here instead like I usually do. Hah! Just realized I'm a copy-paste king meself. Right, Ayn?)

>> And since I'm out of time, here's something important about me...

kiss my ass2
congratulations. you are the kiss my ass happy
bunny. You don't care about anyone or anything.
You must be so proud


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


No comments: