Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Eerie, Creepy and Just Plain Fucking Scary


Auuggghh.

Just finished reading this... journal and I'm not exactly sure if this writer was pulling my leg. In this site, a spelunker (or a caver?) details his adventure into a mysterious cave.

Is it real? Is it fiction? It's definitely something out of the realms of metafiction. If so, I applaud the effort. (For me, one very impressive way the narration proved its non-fiction-ness was how boring it was in relating the caving sections. I mean, in fiction, you can't fake that. And I've read some very boring stories.)

Anyway, try to skim the boring parts where the narrator describes the cave and look for the eerie section.

Trust me, you will never look at a cave the same way again.

(From The Daily Column.)


No comments: