Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Back to Normal Services


Well, time to stick to one title for the nonce.

To mark the blog template change, I was thinking... well, here's what I thought:

Me: Hmmm... now that I'm changing the template, what the heck am I going to name my blog? I can't call it The Absurdist's Notebook anymore. It doesn't fit.
Other me: Why don't you call it
The Grin Without A Cat?
Me: Huh? Why?
Other me: Think about it. Being on the internet means having a voice without a face in a community of faceless voices. And surfing the World Wide Web can sometimes feel like jumping into the aforementioned rabbit hole in
Alice in Wonderland. So why not that?
Me: Hmmm... not bad actually. What do the rest of you think?
All the rest of us: YEAH! SURE, WHY NOT!


Alright, breaktime's over. Time to send everyone back to their individual cells...


No comments: