Tuesday, October 19, 2004

3 Questions

Just a few questions that's bugging me today. Anyone have the answers, don't be shy. Curious cats wanna know:

  1. What does it mean when you see a guy reading Gossip Girl: Because I'm Worth It in the subway? Not being judgmental, mind. I'm actually glad to see people reading on the train. I'm just wondering is all.
  2. On a personal note, do the handful of people out there who drop by this blog think that this site is too text-heavy? Should I run riot with the Hello Picasa or something when I post? I particularly like JP's style in using various pictures as a header for his book reviews but I'm not that despicable to steal it... yet. (Just kidding JP!)
  3. Was bloghopping and came to this site where the writer was complaining of being plagiarised post, link and picture. Interesting enough, the comments show that this is a regular occurence. More interesting to note that the accused site is slowly being changed to avoid the plagiarism charge but you can still see the copied parts here and there. Hmmm... anyway, that's the first time I ever heard of blogger-gangers (you know, a play on doppelgangers... er, ah fuck it, never mind).

Anyway, that's it for me as of present...

No comments: