Tuesday, November 30, 2004

That Writing Gig

Well, NaNoWriMo has come and gone.

For myself, I'm no closer to that 50k word-mark though at least I've gotten a good start with my work-in-progress. Plus, I've more or less finished one short story that I've promised to do.

Anyway, one out of five unfinished stories is better than none, right? (Now I know how participants in that Discovery Channel show the Junkyard Wars feel!)

I've got no excuses; time and mental constraints proved the better than me in this effort. But that's alright: it was fun and I've finally gotten rhythm of writing.

To end, congratulations are in order to Dean and Inez for reaching the 50K mark. Bravura work, people. (You can read their efforts here and here respectively.)

And to the rest of the NaNoWriMo local crowd, see you next year!

No comments: