Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Cat, With Claws

Grrr. I hate it when things don't go as planned.

I just found out from the Toyota casa that the repairs on my car haven't pushed through yet as they didn't have the parts.

Now, I'm normally the most laidback customer to transact business with. I don't want to be like other customers who demand heaven and earth. However, I just wished that the casa had informed me that they wouldn't be able to finish the repairs on the car today as promised.

I know they told me that there was this possibility due to the availability of parts. However, prior to having the car window fixed, I had the vehicle undergo a mileage check and the advisor for that service was nice enough to call on the same day to inform me about having my brake pads replaced.

Now THAT's service, right?

Anyway, I feel like I just didn't get the same courtesy from the service advisor (a different one) doing the repair on the car window.

Heh. You want argumentative, I'll give you argumentative. With claws and fangs even.

Wala lang.

--------

Edited to add:

Well, after my phone call this afternoon, the Toyota service advisor called me up to say that the needed parts will be delivered by today. However, like a good-news-bad-news spiel, he also told me that the last part (a moulding or some such) will only be delivered by Friday afternoon.

*sigh*

So I'll be getting my car back by Saturday noon at the latest.

Ah well, at least the advisor is more... communicative, to say the least. Geez, makes me feel like I'm in a relationship or something.

No comments: