Thursday, January 20, 2005

Interesting Linkage

Pardon though, can't remember where I picked these up...

  • A fascinating article on H.P. Lovecraft.
  • Another one, this time on Fritz Leiber. (Though it was written by the same guy who dumped on Philip K. Dick for having lousy writing, if I remember correctly.)
  • You've heard White Wolf's Darkness: The Gathering? Well, it's time to play Pimp: The Backhand.
  • A roundtable discussion with noted speculative fiction writer China Mieville and his latest work, Iron Council (with lots of articles and the corresponding author replies).
  • There's a SF idea here, or maybe just a weird one: the Dark Internet, a 'place' where software piracy reigns supreme.
  • Remember my previous post about cities as 'living beings'? Well, now there's 'feral cities'. (This one is definitely going into my idea notebook.)

And what does it mean when you hear a sigh when you're asleep? Well, technically, half-asleep. I've experienced this twice already in the past two weeks wherein I'd be almost asleep and then I'd hear what could be a sigh... except I'm the only one in my room.

Weird.

Anyway, wala lang.

No comments: