Friday, January 14, 2005

A New Generation

As an addendum to the cities post, I'd like to add:

Holy fuck. I forgot to mention grandmaster M. J. Harrison's fantastical Viriconium, more colorfully known as The Pastel City. As punishment, that's ten lashes at the post for me. Sorry. There's also new-on-the-scene writer K.J. Bishop's The Etched City, about the sprawling metropolis of Ashamoil.

However, I'd also like to declare that if these guys ever get their asses in gear, there will be more cities books that I'll be looking forward to.

These include:

Does that mean that the cities theme is getting overdone? I doubt it. If you look at the cities presented, no two cities are the same. Thank god for that.

Hmmm. Also kinda noticed that all of these guys are regulars at the [deadcities] forum. But that's probably just me.

Wala lang.

No comments: