Monday, May 23, 2005

More about the Banzai!

The inscrutable jenn see has posted her questions for me. Yes, it's one of those revolving door-quiz meme but this one's fun as you gotta make up your own questions for those who ask.

  1. would you like a cup of coffee? a scone? Coffee is fine. One teaspoon of coffee, two of cream (or a dash of milk) and three of sugar. A cup a day minimum or I turn into a snarling, spitting tasmanian devil-cat. *pftpftpft!* Yes, it's coffee or die for me. Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee... did I mention I like drinking coffee? (And isn't scone a throne?)
  2. what weird Latin nomenclature can you apply to an aspect of your personality? Serendipitously, I managed to find this interesting Latin site. As they say, Credidi me felem vidisse! (Or in your case, jenn, Non sum pisces!) Though how the heck am I supposed to make a system of names for an aspect of my personality? I can't even do one for my whole personality, much less an aspect. Nescio quid dicas! Nemo hic adest illius nominis! Vah! Denuone latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.
  3. have you, or will you ever, dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? Sorry, cats can't dance. But we can catterwaul and play a mean fiddle, too.
  4. where & when were you born? I would say around lunch time in 1974 at St. Luke's Hospital in Quezon City. However, I think I just imagined that, as much as I could imagine myself being born. After all, who gets born around lunch time anyway? Everyone gets born at the stroke of midnight during a thunder storm complete with lightning, right? But don't mind me as I'm just imagining the questions.
  5. fate or free will? Free will. Though I prefer to play the cards I'm dealt with, unless I'm edging for a winning hand. In which case, I prefer to hedge my bets.

Okay, here they are, The Official Interview Game Rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you don’t have a blog, I will still ask you 5 unique questions and you can post your answers here.

No comments: