Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Trading Post

Just a thought.

If anyone is desperately looking for a book that even a second-hand one will do, tell me and I'll see what I can do. I always do the rounds of Booksale stores (a franchise that specializes in secondhand books) in the metro and if I find a copy, I can get it for you.

Of course this is mostly for the local crowd but if you live in the US, it's possible I can pass it on. Email me.

Likewise, if anyone is interested, I'm selling most of my TPBs for half-price. I love reading comics but obviously, I can't maintain my book-reading habits at the same time collect TPBs also. Too much of a strain on the wallet. Here's the list, all paperbacks:

Alan Moore's Promethea (#1, 2) and Top Ten (#1, 2)

J. Michael Straczynski's Rising Stars: Born in Fire (#1) and Power (#2)

Warren Ellis' The Authority: Relentless (#1) and Under New Management (#2)

Brian Bendis' Powers: Who killed Retro Girl? (#1)

Grant Morrison's We3

Steve Niles' 30 Days of Night

I'm selling the above TPBs at 300 pesos each, no ifs or buts about it.

Wala lang.

------

Edited to add: And popping over to Dean's, congrats indeed for winning a Palanca Best Novel for his NaNoWriMo effort! Geez, was it only last year when we all did that? Man...

No comments: