Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dragon Over

Fucking hell.

I think I just crashed and burned on my dragon submission to Vin's anthology. For one thing, I overestimated my wordcount and came up with a litte more than 6K (the maximum word-count). I can probably do some heavy editing to rectify that but I think I'll let Vin look at the story first , see if he likes, and then move on from there.

No point in fixing something that may or may not be matter, right?

More to the point, I had to scramble in order to finish writing the story. I actually managed to write the very last word around 11:45 p.m. That's not so bad, isn't it? However, when I went to the nearby internet shops to email it, they were either closed or they didn't allow diskettes. WTF?

Let's just say that after I found an open internet shop and emailed my submission, I was a nervous-wrecked cat.

Eh. I don't even want to think about the upcoming Neil Gaiman contest!

No comments: