Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Some Things About Me You Never Knew

Well, even some things that I never knew about me. (Obviously, I have nothing interesting to post today.)

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Banzai cat!

  1. Banzai cat has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap!
  2. Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's banzai cat supply.
  3. Two grams of banzai cat provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours!
  4. Cats use their banzai cat to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through!
  5. Without banzai cat, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
  6. More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in banzai cat.
  7. The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as banzai cat.
  8. There are more than two hundred different kinds of banzai cat!
  9. You share your birthday with banzai cat!
  10. All swans in England belong to banzai cat.
I am interested in - do tell me about


And I am not fat.

I'm just big-boned...

(I'd say I stole this from Fence but really, she ran away with me. And how could I have known she wasn't of legal age?!?)

No comments: