Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My Momma Didn't Raise Me to be a Parrot

Ehh.

Sorry for the lack of updates again. Ever since last Thursday, I've been down with a bum stomach that has me reduced to burping like mad, queasiness, constant swings between the lack of appetite and immediate hunger, and the perennial trips to the bathroom.

What's ironic is that this is the second time I've been hit this bad this year. Makes me think I'm getting old. That and I swallowed something and it died in my stomach: my burps started to taste like rotten eggshells for a while. Yuck.

Anyway, will resume regular blogging service once I can ingest more than a cracker. Awk!

7 comments:

skinnyblackcladdink said...

hmm...sulfur breath...maybe yer changing into a dragon?

'Banzai Dragon'?

banzai cat said...

Cool. That explains a lot. ;-)

Don said...

err..the perks of getting older..if you can call it perks..heheh..

you had yourself checked-up?

btw, you going yo the PSF2 launch?

banzai cat said...

Tell me about it. Alas, the days when I'd get sick and bounce back in 2-3 days are over it seems. And yep, will be there. See ya there also, I hope!

Don said...

banzai: I really hope so..the problem is...di ko lam pumunta dun..heheh

magagawan din ng paraan yan...badtrip

banzai cat said...

Hehe madali lang yan. :-) Text me for directions...

Don said...

bad trip. the launch coincides with our exam week.