Thursday, February 08, 2007

I Need An Upgrade!

I'm currently typing this post using the new iMac G5 the office gave me. It's not so bad; thankfully, the IT people installed Windows rather than the usual Mac system. Unfortunately, I grew up using a Windows PC despite its flaws (and Bill Gates' plan for world domination) so any changes of my habits would probably result in pitchforks and burning torches.

Yes, I know it would probably take a bulldozer to drag me screaming and kicking into the future. In the meantime, I'll stick to my Windows.

Alas, the breaking of the recent cold spell hasn't done me any good with the weather's swinging from hot to cold playing merry hell on my sinus. I can now expect evenings and nights with my head and nose in a painful vise-- with the option of also having this during the day (like today). In fact, the pain is so bad today that I'm reduced to working at the computer with shades on: the glare is just adding to my misery.

Likewise, I normally pop sinusitus medicine like popcorn on days like these but my system has now gotten used to most of them so am left with taking pain-killers like Ponstan in order to even think clearly.

Anyone know where I can upgrade my sinuses?

2 comments:

skinnyblackcladdink said...

-Anyone know where I can upgrade my sinuses?-

you need to find Uncle Zip...

banzai cat said...

Heh why does he have something on EENT? ;-)