Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yes! I'm Alive Again!

In other words, I have money to buy cigarettes again! Hurrah!

(Yes, I exaggerate. Alas, you know life sucks when you can't even buy a stick of cigarette on the street. And not for the lack of trying...

...Does anyone know where all the street vendors selling cigarettes are? For the past couple of days, I've not seen hide nor hair of them on the street. Which made my drives to- and from- work quite cranky, let me tell you.)

Seriously, I finally finished a number of PR articles for the re-launch of our website. Doing the PR articles ironically made me realize how perfect I am for the job, i.e. I may not believe in the product but I can damn well convince you.

Hmmm... maybe I can get a job as a political spin doctor?

P.S. Unfortunately, I think doing all those articles screwed on my brain wrong. I can't seem to formulate a proper sentence. *grumbles*

P.P.S. Am cringing at the moment as I look at my rather poor, abandoned side blogs, The Churning Coral Dream Machine and Shooting from the Hip (formerly People are Stupid). Alas, time has not been kind to my writing mind. Hopefully, I can get back into the saddle again.

P.P.P.S. Yes, gabe, am getting back to work on the review. Virtue is a patient, or something like that, yes?

No comments: