Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Just When You Thought You Could Get Some Work Done...

A couple of local guys separate from Digest of Philippine Genre Stories have come up with another way to waste your online hours: a forum dedicated to PGS. Argh.

As if I didn't have enough reasons to knocking about instead of working on my web specials. Still, it's nice to see a small writers' community gathered around a virtual fire-- i.e. the forum-- and trading tales. Good to know we're not alone. It's also fascinating to see how, despite the different reading tastes among the forum people, we can get along with each other. (Where else can you see Chekhov and Whedon cited as influences in one thread?)

Funny enough, though there's only a double handful of members just signed on, seems like a number of lurkers around. I don't know; I could be wrong.

Now, lemme see who's online...

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Ooh, nice! I think I'm going to take a look.

banzai cat said...

Come! Join us in our debaucheries! :-)