Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Click Your Pic Old-School



You know the saying that eyes are the windows of the soul? Well, it's time for payback for your eyes.

I'm selling a Minolta Vectis S-1 camera for anyone who's interested. It's a rush sale so the price is negotiable, but let's start with 40% off. Likewise, it's a DSL-type camera though it's not digital. But then again, I know some people still prefer to do the hard work and I understand completely, being the technophobic cat we all know and love.

Here's the specs for the camera:

Type: Single Lens Reflex Autofocus camera body
Manufacturer: Minolta plant in Malaysia
Film Format: Advanced Photo System
ASA/ISO range: available films had 100 to 800 ASA (100 to 400 ASA still available)
Lens Mount: Minolta V-Lenses Bayonet
Modes: programmed modes, fully automatic mode, manual modes
Exposure Metering: TTL with 14 field measuring photo diode, spontaneously switchable to spot metering (button), second 4 field photo diode for TTL flash metering
Focusing: CCD-based phase-detecting TTL autofocus
Shutter speed range: 30 sec. downto 1/2000 sec., with flash 1/125 sec. or slower
Flash: guide number 14, also used as autofocus support light
Weight: 365 g without Lens + Film + 2 × Cr2-Battery
Dimensions: 126,5 x 76,5 x 63,5 mm

If it weren't for the fact that I don't have money now, I'd want to get this. For one, because my old camera conked out on me finally. For two, it's small and handy, as well as being light-weight thanks to its plastic structure.

Interested parties can email me at estranghero at gmail dot com and remember... (*whispers*) it's a rush sale!


Update: Well, I've put it up here and here to sell...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a bit late... had once needed it for Kay.

banzai cat said...

Ah shucks. Well, if you ever need a camera or if you know someone who does, you know where to find me. :-)