Monday, September 20, 2010

The Return of the Word-Eater

Well, it looks like my story Logovore is finally up at Fantasy Magazine.

As some of you may know, this story is the one that won me first place in the Neil Gaiman/Fully Booked-sponsored Philippine Graphic/Fiction Award in 2007. It took me a while to decide to find it a new home online-- especially after it was finally printed in book form only last year.

Here's a screen shot of the site:


Pretty-looking, ennit? The Logovore would likewise appreciate the aesthetics of it.

So, my first international sale! Woot!

(And just in case you want to read another good story, check out this story by a certain Mia Tijam at Expanded Horizons: it's called Wishes Do Come True.

It's a really good story, I kid you not!)

Update: As part of their usual process, Fantasy Magazine also did an interview with me after my story went up on a quick explanation behind the writing of the story.

Personally, it feels weird having me talk about this story that I did several years ago but what the hell, right?

Go check it out if you're headed that that way. You'll learn what food I can't live without as well as the things I do for exercise. Which is, yes, boring but then again I never said I was interesting. *wink*

No comments: