Wednesday, August 25, 2004

New Tricks for an Old Blog

Hmmm... quality or quantity?

Despite being at this blogging thing for quite some time now, I'm still hesitant about the length and depth of my blog posts. I remember what Ryan said about my posts, about how I do go on and on about nothing in particular.

Though I know this is my blog and I can do anything I want here, I'm considerate enough to the handful or so people who drop by every now and then not to bore them.

In particular, I do wish I could go a bit in-depth in my book reviews. However, considering only a few of the people here actually read SFF, this may be a bit indulgent. But then, what would be the point of these reviews to begin with?

That's why I'm thinking of switching on my Guide to SFF mode for those who have no idea what I'm talking about. Lemme think about that first, hmmm?

(And I guess if you do find the succeeding posts boring, just pardon and move along to the next post, yes?)

No comments: