Friday, September 24, 2004

Minor Tragedies

Geez, I can't believe this week.

Some idiot driving a truck backed up his trailer into my car, which was parked outside my office, a couple of days ago. The bumper of the truck's trailer broke the left rear windows.

Where was I? I was in the office working at that time so-- despite my prior record-- I wasn't even near my car. Now I have to run around compiling the needed documents to get the trucking company's insurance to pay for the repairs on my car, including a job estimate from the casa.

Sheesh.

Then yesterday [identity-protected] had her cell phone stolen from her bag at her office. Talk about feeling violated. How am I supposed to maintain contact with her now?

Crap.

And did I mention I have a headache roaring behind my eyes at the mo'?

I really need that vacation.

No comments: