Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The Race is On!

One of my guilty pleasures nowadays is watching The Amazing Race (Season 5) on AXN and Studio 23 so it's with infinite glee to find out that they're going to show the contestants flying in to the Philippines for a two-episode leg (Manila and Palawan) starting today.

Unfortunately, Studio 23 didn't show the live telecast of the Manila leg this morning (shame! shame!) so I'm slavering a bit to watch the damn thing later tonight on AXN.

But I don't think I'll have the time. *sigh*

Meself, I'm rooting for the married couple, Chip and Kim, despite their obviously Christian outlook. Well, they're definitely nicer than that other Christian couple, the models Brandon and Nicole.

At the very least, someone should trip up that asshole, Colin, into a mudpit. Geez, what does Christie see in him anyway, hmm?

No comments: