Monday, February 21, 2005


An estimation of how fast...

Between kiteboarding and windsailing though, I think I prefer the former. I hate how the pictures look so small on the 'net, you can't really see how fast these guys were going. Unfortunately, kiteboarding looks more complicated.

During one of the lulls in the competition, the organizer tried to get some of us to try out windsailing. It looked easy in theory obviously but I didn't have a chance to try out as the guy showing us how it was done concentrated on the female writer of the group. Ah well, I'm more of an observer anyway.

In the meantime, I spent the days watching the races and writing up the results to email to the sports desk. And that's when more complications came in too depressing to be mentioned here. It really made me think that no matter how much you avoid office politics, you can't help put your toes in it.

No comments: