Friday, September 02, 2005

The Assignation

Hah! Finally met up with the mysterious Dodo of the Samson-tresses yesterday as he got my copy of Thirty Days of Night.

Like ships that pass in the night (except this was more like a literary hit-and-run), I double-parked in front of Gloria Jeans cafe in Glorietta and ran in to drop it off. Good thing Dodo noticed I almost gave him We3 and I had to run back to the car to exchange packages. (Sorry Sky!)

Likewise, we found ourselves inadvertantly exchanging gifts: I gave him Christopher Moore's Bloodsucking Fiends to try out while he gave me a copy of Aimee Mann's album Whatever. [Identity-protected] found the whole matter funny, wondering what the heck was up with the exchange-of-gifts. I don't know: is it a blogger thing? Personally, I just like to spread the love of speculative fiction around.

Wala lang.

No comments: