Friday, September 02, 2005

Gratuitious cat post

Thanks to jenn see, I got my own internet pet.


adopt your own virtual pet!


Isn't the future ruler of the world cute? Now how do I put him on my sidebar?

(You can make him play with a ball by clicking on the more button.)

Anyway, bloggers are usually accused of gratifying their cats by posting about them. So I figure it's time to bow to the inevitable by making everyone meet [identity-protected]'s cats, a.k.a. my Posse. Hey, a cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do...


A surprised Noir sleeping under a blanket (though more like surprised to find the blanket over him).

Mrs. Tamtam surveying all that she rules (which was the top of the fridge in the kitchen).


The shy Gobi (she of the insistent paw underneath the table during meal-times).

No comments: