Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Weekend Hangover

Still alive though for what's it worth, am so damn exhausted.

Escaped to Baguio over the long weekend with the boys and our respective others. Was fun: instead of doing the touristy-bit, went drinking every night, slept and ate like pigs during the day.

There were scary parts too. A friend of mine-- who I just found out had 'the second sight'-- scared the beejesus out of the group while checking out The Mansion near Wright Park one night. Of course it didn't help that most of the group were already on edge just after getting there. (Wasn't there meself, was at the house we were staying in at the time.)

But I swear it was fucking cold, almost more than I could handle since I was verging on a fever when we went up. The others were laughing at me since I had on my sweater, thick cap and jacket while they cavorted around in shorts and t-shirts. I only managed to appreciate the cold clean air on my last day when I finally managed to beat the bloody thing.

Pictures to follow, as well as scary stories.

In a perfect world, I would be 16K words down already in the NaNoWriMo despite having gone on vacation. However, we aren't in a perfect world so I needs must try to catch up on my writing as well as checking out blogs.

To quote another friend, steady lang.

No comments: