Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Overwhelmed Seeks Answers


Okay, if anyone out there can help, I'd be awfully grateful.

We've just installed PLDT's MyDSL at home after how many years using a Mindgate dial-up. Unfortunately, though my internet speed's pretty fast now, I can't seem to access most of the sites I go to-- ironically including my own blogsite. Thus, when I go to estranghero.blogspot.com or www.estranghero.blogspot.com, all I get is a "page cannot be displayed" view.

There doesn't seem to be a rhyme nor reason to what sites I can or cannot access. I can't seem to access most blogspot addresses except for a few like Dean's and Charles'. Likewise, I can access yahoo.com, google.com, and blogger.com (so I can at least update at home now).

So, anyone have any idea what's going on?

Update: Okay never mind. Good ole' Rhoch (who also has MyDSL) just called me up to tell me that it's PLDT's problem and gave me some tips to handle it. Thanks man!

No comments: