This month's gleamings are a bit bare, appropriate enough as I seriously thought my book-buying had dried up for this month. Fortunately, the last two books came just under the wire and I thought they were certainly worth it.
1. Corvus, Paul Kearney (a sequel to his action-packed The Ten Thousand)
2. Hardcore, Andy Remic (I needed a little military SF hit)
3. The Genizah at the House of Shepher, Tamara Yellin
4. The Face in the Frost, John Bellairs
5. The Wandering Unicorn, Manuel Mujica Lainez (a complete unknown but has a Borges foreword, which is nice if you can get him, right?)
A couple of brand-new books in there with the rest second-hand. Still waiting for certain books to arrive in bookstores, alas.