Thursday, December 30, 2004

Holiday Jazz

Am in a funk at the moment.

That's the only way I can explain why I feel too lethargic to post anything. Ditto with my own writing despite the fact that creative fireworks keep exploding my head (and only a few days to New Year's Eve too).

Also, my book-reading is moving at a sluggish pace though I did manage to finish David Gemmell's Morningstar in one sitting last night. And here I thought I was losing my touch.

I'm still reporting for work despite the extended holidays here because the news must roll on. However, the holiday pay thing is a great motivation, especially when traffic on the road is light during the post-Christmas season.

Anyway, advanced Happy New Year to everyone. Hope everyone gets through the celebrations with all their fingers intact.

Wala lang.

*goes back to watching television*

No comments: