Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some Things That Interest Us

That's the nature of the Internet: something out there will always attract our attention one way or another. In my case, I have a tendency to keep and collect links of the stuff I find online around until my interest dissipates like perfume.

The problem is that I usually forget where I source these links. Ah well. So consider this as a kind of looking-into-my-Internet-pockets-to-see-what-I've-got-kind-of-thing going on...

1. You know you've got it made when you're Neil Gaiman: you're rich, you have several books in your name... and you have a bookstore disguised as a library in your house.



2. Look! It's an interview of G.K. Chesterton on the latest Dan Brown, opus, The Lost Symbol. What makes this more fun is the fact that Chesterton's been dead for some time now. I'd like to see our interviewers make the dead speak like this!

3. Scriptwriter Josh Olson rants on not reading other people's scripts. SF Grandmaster and resident curmudgeon Harlan Ellison tops this by reading it Dr. Seuss-style.

4. This is so true (and the whole extent of my tech knowledge):



(From here.)

So what's inside your pockets? What are you people collecting?

No comments: