Friday, February 26, 2010

Fudge, I Hardly Knew Ye...

(Sorry for the long silence, was a busy writing week.)

I was saddened when I heard that Fudge magazine was closing down. It's one of the few magazines I've seen around for the longest time-- that and Pulp.

And when I started writing for them a few profiles-- Art Valdez for the August/September issue and the bands The Pin Up Girls and Soul Brothers for the February/March issue-- I also got a chance to meet some interesting people.

(Admittedly, I conducted the band interview of Mondo Castro of Pinup and Jay Dilan of Soul Brothers via email. Couldn't be helped, 'twas the maddened Christmas rush over December.)

Here are the two covers where my profiles appeared:


August/September issue


February/March issue

Anyway, here's to Fudge!

No comments: