Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Too Much Writing?

Hmmm... maybe I'm spreading myself too thin with my writing. Three blogs, several freelance plus my work too? Too much of a good thing, I say. As it is, if I don't have my book reviews-- I feel like I don't have anything to say in this blog.

But I can imagine shutting down my livejournal and do my political writing here-- but should I also transfer my 15-minute fics? Bears some thinking. (And the Bear replies, "What's to think about?")

In the meantime, I've just realized that all my writing deadlines have come home to roost with RocketKapre's extended September 15 deadline for Alternative Alamats and PSF6's deadline of September 30. And I also haven't finished fixing up the latest estrangheropress antho yet, Diaspora Ad Astra. Arrghh.

As I constantly like to quote, "We will sleep when we are dead!" (But hopefully this is not,"This will all end in tears.")

Update: While I decide on what to do with my so-called writing life, here's something that came crashing through the door of my consciousness at my political blog. What do you think? Should I keep this? Quit the political blog business? Or transfer it back here?

No comments: